- 3 years of experience in shipbuilding industry, proven experience required;
- 3 years of experience in welding, process 135/136/138, in shipbuilding industry, proven experience required;
- Knowledge of reading technical drawings, welding instructions WPS and analyze the situation in order to get a opinion in shapes and measures of the welded seams/joints and the required quality;
- Language knowledge: basic English on a communicative level.
- using methods , MAG 135, 136 and 138 M and materials Group 1. Plate (and preferably Tube) BW and FW, t 25 and up, positions PA PB PC PD PF and PE (and preferably HL-045). Certificates must be valid and with the necessary stamping;
- must be able to gouge his own work; proven experience required;
- must be able to grind his own work manually and brush clean; proven experience required.
Pay attention to:
- remove slag residue;
- maintaining the correct pre-heating temperature;
- prevent crater cracks, sharp transitions between the tracks, fusion defects and undercuts.
- transport and positioning of sections or parts of the sections;
- to check the weld by physical aspects and required measures;
- visual inspection of the weld (deformations).
The candidate must hold valid welding certificates as well as a valid VCA certificate.