Are you an experienced electric technician/mechanic and want to work on a project? We have nice and long-term projects in the Netherlands and Belgium, where a permanent contract with the client is always negotiable.
As an E & I technician/mechanic, you will work independently or with a colleague to install all the electrical and instrumentation installations, to service and maintain, and to resolve any malfunctions. For this project, you will be employed in the: (petrochemical) industry or chemistry (service, maintenance).
- You have a completed degree in the electrotechnic;
- You have 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience as an electrician or technician;
- You have followed additional courses such as NEN 3140, 1010, Atex, Twin ferrule and Hawke wartel training;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have experience in electrical installations and instrumentation;
- You have a VCA basic certificate;
- You have a valid driving license B;
- You have a good command of the English language.